We understand you're still considering your university options and that means you'll have questions about the kind of support available when you're a student at the University of Huddersfield. Find out about the support available

Alternatively, if you'd prefer to chat with our current students they are available.


Student Accommodation

Huddersfield has great accommodation for students. Discover all your options with HudLets.

Wellbeing and Disability Service

Find out more about the support at the University for those times when you might find it harder to manage your wellbeing or if you have on-going mental health issues, a specific learning difficulty, a physical or sensory impairment, a long-term medical condition or an autistic spectrum condition.

If you need to discuss how to get support in place for a disability, specific learning difficulty, mental health issues or a long-term condition, you can book an appointment with one of our advisers. Fill in the form and we'll get back to you with a date and time.

Picture of a student in green hoodie speaking with support staff

Student Finance

Advice and guidance on fees and living costs while at university, including applications to Student Finance England for financial support.

Information for Parents

Guidance and advice on how you can help your child with their University journey.




Careers & Employability Service

Careers & Employability Service is here to help you find work opportunities.


Library services

The Library has a wide range of books, ebooks, online resources and more to support your studies.


The Enterprise Team

Help and support for students & graduates who are exploring self-employment, freelancing and business start-up.


The Students' Union

What is the SU, how does it support you, and how can you get involved?


Your University experience

Your university experience will create memories that stick with you for a lifetime.

Got a question about making an application?

Our friendly Student Recruitment Team is on hand.

International Office

If you're an international student and have questions about studying then please contact our International Office.