Degree apprenticeships provide an alternative route to a degree, enabling your employees to combine work with study for a university qualification. They can be used to develop both new and existing employees who spend part of their time at the university and the rest at your organisation; thus benefitting from on-the-job training which is enhanced by their university education.
There are a range of benefits for employers:
- Address high-level skills gaps and specific business needs
- Develop future leaders for your business
- Increase motivation, productivity and performance
- Recruit, support and retain high-calibre talent
We are currently developing a range of degree apprenticeships and are keen to speak to industry partners to explore your requirements and consider these in the design of our courses.
Our current programmes include the following Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeships:
- Business Management Professional BA(Hons)
- Business with Supply Chain Management Professional BA(Hons)
Visit Degree Apprenticeships to find out more.