You may stay in the UK after finishing a course up to the expiry date of their visa (unless the course has finished early, in which case the revised visa expiry date). You may also apply for another visa if they meet the requirements. Below are some of the most popular visas that students can apply for.

Start-up Visa

This visa is for international students with an innovative and viable business idea that they want to put into practice in the UK.

Read more

Tier 5 Visa

Tier 5 route allows non-EU/EEA/Swiss nationals to come to the UK through approved schemes

Read more