Undergraduate courses

Browse our undergraduate Bachelor’s and Top-up courses using our course search tool.


Postgraduate courses

Browse postgraduate taught Master’s, Master’s by research and advertised research degrees.


Postgraduate research

Search for potential supervisors and research opportunities, and discover our research institutes and centres.

Entry requirements

To join us at the University of Huddersfield, you need to meet our academic and English language entry requirements. Details of the general entry requirements can be found on the course pages on our website, and is important that you check that you meet the academic entry requirements before applying. We accept many international equivalent qualifications. Please view the entry requirements listed for your country to check whether you are eligible.

For students whose first language is not English, the University requires a recognised qualification in English language before you can begin your degree course.

The qualification the University normally requires is an IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all bands) in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent. Some courses may require a higher level, please check the details on each course listing before applying. If you do not currently meet these requirements, you may be able to study for a Pre-sessional English programme before beginning your chosen course.


Entry requirements for your country

Select your country to see the specified entry requirements you will need to meet to complete your application.


English language preparation

Study for a Pre-sessional English programme if you don't meet our required level of English language or if want to improve your English language skills.


Preparation programmes

Discover the courses available to prepare you for entry to a degree programme at Huddersfield with the International Study Centre.


How to apply

Get a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a degree at Huddersfield, and start your application today.

Visa and immigration requirements

As an international student you may require a visa for study in the UK.  

Fees and funding

All our international tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Huddersfield.


Discover our merit-based scholarships and research funding opportunities.


Connect with your regional officer

Get support and guidance from enquiry to enrolment from your regional officer .