University of Huddersfield Logo

Apply for a postgraduate course

Taught degrees - full-time

To apply for a full-time taught degree please use the online application process.

A‌pplication guidance notes are available via this system and this process can be used for the majority of postgraduate taught degrees excluding:

For more information, please read the 'how to apply' details for the course you are interested in by searching coursefinder

Taught degrees - part-time

If you are planning to study a taught degree part-time then please contact tutors and course teams. You can find their details by searching for the course you wish to study in coursefinder.

Research degrees - full-time and part-time

To apply for a research degree then please complete our research degree application form.

International students

If you are an international student then please read our international students - how to apply information.

Interested? Find out more... 

Last updated Wednesday 19 August 2015
Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/Digital Marketing Team.

The awards winner 2012, 13, 14, 15
University of the year 2013
QS 4 Star Logo
Athena Swan Bronze Award

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©