Regulations for postgraduate researchers

Please read Section 4: PGR engagement and attendance

Procedure for PGR engagement and attendance

Link to procedure for PGR engagement and attendance


  1. You can get your annual leave card from your School PGR Admin team.
  2. For other absence reporting, you must inform your Supervisor and your School PGR Admin team. You may be required to complete an authorised absence form.
  3. To appeal if you have been withdrawn for non-submission of work or non-engagement with your course, please complete this form: PGR Withdrawal Appeal Form