For all research scholarships we require an expression of interest form to be submitted, rather than a direct application.
How to apply
Applicants should be of outstanding quality and exceptionally motivated.
Scholarships are funded for a maximum of 3 years subject to satisfactory annual performance and progression review, depending on the type of scholarship we will provide tuition fee waivers and, where applicable, a tax-free stipend, paid monthly.
Please note that scholarships have a competitive application process which will include an interview.
- School of applied Sciences firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Arts and Humanities email@example.com
- School of Computing and Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Education and Professional development email@example.com
- Huddersfield Business school firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Human and Health Sciences email@example.com
Informal enquiries about individual projects should be directed to the lead supervisor listed for each project.
Please note: if you do not attach all the relevant documentation prior to the closing date advertised on the scholarship information page your application will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend an interview in person or via Teams. After interview the most outstanding applicants will be offered a studentship.