Our Student Charter: A Partnership for Success
Education has the power to transform lives
Together at Huddersfield we will share excellent opportunities for learning so that the challenge of higher education is embraced. We all aspire to realise our full potential and excel at what we do.
To deliver an accessible and inspirational learning experience, to undertake pioneering research and professional practice, and to engage fully with employers and the community.
To make student life better.
- All staff and students are part of the same University community and need to demonstrate respect for that community. We will all treat each other fairly and equitably and with respect.
- The University is a place where people become independent, resilient and successful learners.
- We engage in a shared learning experience to advance academic and professional knowledge.
- The University journey takes many different pathways - all are valued.
- We work together to develop people with the attributes to forge successful lives and careers.
- The University, the Union and your fellow students will be here to support you through the transformative process of education.
Vice-Chancellor on behalf of Senate SU President on behalf of the Students' Union
Professor Bob Cryan Millie Avery