We are delighted that you are preparing to join us at Huddersfield soon. Whether you are coming to the UK for the first time or you have visited before, the Immigration & Compliance team can help you with applying for the correct visa and assist with any visa related queries.

As an international student, you may require a visa in order to live and study in the UK. This part of our website will help you to find out if you need a visa and which type of visa would be suitable for your study needs. This usually depends on your nationality and the length of the course you are planning to undertake.

Check if you need a UK visa