The University of Huddersfield campus is currently closed, but please be assured that our team are working remotely and are available to assist you.
For our existing partners, we'd love to keep in touch with regards to your recruitment needs. For those who we have not yet worked with, we would love to hear of any suitable opportunities that you have so please contact us via email@example.com if you are interested in:
- Providing Graduate level employment.
- Providing part-time, temporary or volunteering opportunities.
- Providing virtual internships.
- Providing skills based training activities online to prepare students for the virtual recruitment process.
- Hosting a webinar for our students to help them adapt to online work.
We appreciate these opportunities may need to be put on hold until we are through this uncertain time or delivered through remote working options but please get in touch to discuss further.
Why recruit our students and graduates?
If you're interested in employing a student or a graduate, our dedicated Business Partnership Team are here to help you identify the best candidate for your business needs.
- 100% of our courses offer work-based learning opportunities ensuring our students and graduates are work-ready and equipped with the latest training and knowledge.
- We have a strong focus on ensuring our that our students gain relevant skills and experience, making sure that our graduates stay in demand - with 94% finding work or study within 6 months of graduating.
- Our students and graduates are bright and engaging, hold a global outlook and will add real value to your business.
We can raise your profile amongst our graduates, helping you to expand your team, fill skills-gaps within your business and provide access to funding to help with the cost of employing a graduate.
We provide support for all businesses whether you are an SME or multinational company, and will cater for your specific requirements.
If you have an idea or just want to ask a question, please get in touch with our Business Partnership Team on +44 (0)1484 473100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep up-to-date with careers activities and events you can follow us on Twitter @HudUniCareers, or check out our HudUnicareers Facebook page.