Regulations for postgraduate researchers

Please read Section 5: Interruption of study


If you are a PGR student wishing to interrupt your studies, please use the Application for an Interruption of Studies.

If you want appeal an interruption decision, please complete the PGR Interruption and Extension Appeal Form.

If you want to withdraw from your studies, please contact your School PGR Admin Team for more information.