How to pay your fees
If you are a current student you can pay your fees on campus (when open), over the phone, securely online, or through Western Union.
Pay on campus
You can pay by direct bank transfer at the Cash Office on Level 8 of the Schwann Building, which is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm during term time. The University does not accept cash payment.
Secure online card payment
You can pay online through our secure Card Payment Gateway using a credit or debit card.
International students can pay their fees using the University of Huddersfield online payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents and sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment. Payment is available to be processed in Western Union Currency List.
Procedure for Western Union payments
Select the country you are paying from, what you are paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details, following the payer details.
Benefits of Western Union payments
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience.
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options.
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc.
- No transaction charges from the University of Huddersfield or Western Union Business Solutions.
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks.
- Track your payment online step by step.
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by the University of Huddersfield.
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic.
- Customer support service to help you in every step.
Pay now through Western Union