We are pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for students from the UK and we currently offer £1000 to eligible students in their first year of study. The process for the awarding of the University of Huddersfield scholarship is:
- Students will receive a letter in the first term to let them know if they will receive the scholarship.
- The £1000 scholarship will be awarded as a payment to the student in the first year of study only. The University will make payment into the students bank account in February of that academic year.
- There are specific criteria to qualify for the scholarship and some exclusions do apply. Please read the University of Huddersfield Scholarship Programme principles and rules for full details.
- To make the process as easy as possible for applicants, there's no need to fill out an application form. We will automatically submit applications for all students who meet the relevant criteria (based on information supplied to Student Finance England when applying for fee and financial support).
If you have any further queries, please contact the student finance office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Undergraduate Scholarship
Our Schools of Applied Sciences, Music Humanities and Media and Computing and Engineering are offering scholarships for 2016/17 and 2017/18 entry. Please follow the below links to see if you are eligible and for more information:
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Music, Humanities and Media
- School of Computing and Engineering
It is a responsibility of the academic schools to advise on eligibility for these scholarships.
For any questions or if you require more information about our undergraduate scholarships please contact us.