Missed the UCAS deadline? Don’t panic – there's still time to apply.
Here are your options:
If you've submitted five choices and are not holding any offers
You can apply to study with us via UCAS Extra, which offers many students another chance to secure their perfect course before Clearing opens. UCAS Extra is available between 25 February and 4 July and you can apply to one course at a time. If you’re eligible to apply through UCAS Extra, you will be able to see this option as a button when you login to UCAS Track. You can see which of our courses are available in UCAS Extra by using UCAS course search. Please note that the final date to apply via UCAS Extra is 4 July 2017.
If you’ve already applied via UCAS but haven’t used all your choices
If you've submitted fewer than five choices and haven't accepted a place, you can still add more choices to bring your total up to five. We consider applications received after the deadline on first come first served basis, so some courses may start to fill up and you should aim to have your application with us as soon as possible.
If you've not yet applied to University
If you have not submitted your application yet you can still apply through UCAS in the same way as all other applicants.
To start in September 2017, the final deadline for new applications through the UCAS main scheme is 30 June 2017. You can still apply through UCAS after that date, and your application will go straight into Clearing. The last date you can apply to UCAS is 20 September. Check out our list of key dates in 2017 for more information.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or want to find out if the course that you're interested in still has available places, please contact our Admissions and Records Team on +44 (0)1484 473969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next Open Days are on Wednesday 21 June and Thursday 22 June. Booking for these will open in March so please check back for details.
In the meantime why not book on one of our Campus Tours? These guided tours provide an opportunity to view teaching facilities, visit the library and the Students' Union. Campus Tours run from January to March 2017. Booking is available for the following dates:
|Wednesday 15 February||1pm - 2pm||Book now|
|Wednesday 1 March||1pm - 2pm||Book now|
|Wednesday 15 March||1pm - 2pm||Book now|
Key dates in 2017
- UCAS deadline – 15 January 2017. Applications received by this deadline are given equal academic consideration.
- UCAS Extra opens - 25 February 2017.
- If you receive decisions from all your institutions by 31 March 2017, you have until 4 May 2017 to make your final choices.
- If you apply by 15 January 2017, all universities have until 5 May to make a decision on your application.
- If you receive decisions from all your institutions by 5 May 2017, you need to reply by 8 June 2017.
- If you receive decisions from all your institutions by 8 June 2017, you need to reply by 23 June 2017
- Applications received after 30 June are still considered up until the deadline – 20 September 2017.
- Clearing opens – 01 July 2017.
- Last date to apply in UCAS Extra – 4 July 2017.
- The final deadline for applications to 2017 courses – 20 September.