How to obtain University Affiliate Membership
The Affiliates Procedure is designed to give the appropriate University privileges to those who are not employed by the University, but who have a relationship with it.
How the Affiliate Procedure works:
- The affiliate makes an application themselves OR
- The authoriser makes an application on behalf of the affiliate.
- The privileges will be activated and notified to the authoriser within 2 working days of the receipt of a confirmed application
- The affiliate can then collect their card from Floor 4 of the Library and Computing Centre in the Central Services Building at Queensgate.
- Car parking, if required, is issued by individual application to Estates.
Additional authorisers should be notified to Paula Clover.
Renewing or removing affiliate accounts
- To RENEW an existing affiliate account, use this form
- To REMOVE an existing affiliate account, use this form
Guidance Notes for Authorisers
If you would like more information on the Affiliates System, please see our Guidance Notes for Authorisers .
Please note that anyone applying for affiliate status must abide by the University Regulations Governing the Use of Computing Facilities.