University Health Centre

Registering with a doctor is one of those things that we all mean to do whenever we move house, and then we only remember when we actually need an appointment.  If you’ll be moving away from home do try and remember to register when you get here.  You’ll be reminded again during enrolment week – so there’s no excuse for not getting round to it! 

At Huddersfield there is a University Health Centre  located on the edge of the Queensgate campus.  The practice area includes the halls of residence and addresses up to three miles away.

Image of map showing the location of the University Health Centre.   

All students, their partners and children and University of Huddersfield staff are eligible to register, as long as they live in the practice area.

Registering with the doctor
Additional registering information for international students
If you do not live within three miles of the University you may wish to search for a local NHS doctor

Contact details

The University Health Centre, 12 Sand Street, Huddersfield HD1 3AL

Tel: 01484 430386
Fax: 01484 440880

Opening hours: 8.15am to 6.00pm
Early morning and late evening clinics are available.

First Aid

There should be First Aid notices displayed in all buildings with contact details, or you can contact the Security Office in the Harold Wilson Building (main University reception).

© 2017 University of Huddersfield - All rights reserved

VAT registration number 516 3101 90