University of Huddersfield Logo

Fees and Finance

Welcome to the student fees and finance pages for the University of Huddersfield. Here you will find everything you need to know about student finances whether you are an undergraduate, postgraduate, part-time or research student.

Fees for full-time undergraduate students

‌Tuition fees for new full-time undergraduate students at the University of Huddersfield will be £9,000 for the academic year 2015/16*. There are a number of things for you to remember about the cost of higher education.

ONE – You don’t pay while you are studying.

TWO – You’ll only pay when you’ve completed your studies.

THREE – you only start paying once you are earning over £21,000.

*At the time of publishing, the government had yet to confirm full details of fees/funding for 2015/16. The fee we charge in 2015/16 and the thresholds for loan repayments may be subject to change, as they are dependent on government fees/funding policy changes. In subsequent years the fee will be subject to inflationary increases. Please bookmark this page and refer back for up-to-date information. 10.4.14

Find out more about tuition fees for students starting in 2015.

You can still find out more about tuition fees for students starting in 2014/15.

Fees for part-time undergraduate, postgraduate and international students

Whatever course, level or method you choose to study with us, read the below information to find our more about our fees and finance support.




    Last updated Tuesday 10 February 2015
    Thank you for your feedback.

    Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/E-Marketing Team.

    VAT registration number 516 3101 90

    All rights reserved ©