The Research Festival is an annual event held at the University, which is now in its fifth year. Previously the festival has been internally facing but we are opening the invitation to external audiences. The emphasis of the festival is for the University to celebrate and showcase the diverse ways in which it conducts research and the main aims of the festival are
- to demonstrate the impact of research to both an internal and external audience
- to promote and celebrate research to both internal and external audiences
- to develop, support and promote the University research community
- to advance multidisciplinary working including having themed days around core Research Council initiatives which include Health, Ageing, Sustainability, Energy
This year’s festival will be held over a 3 day period and will cover the following themes:
- Social Sciences, Education and Business, Tuesday 11 September
- Physical and Biological Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy and Informatics, Wednesday 12 September
- Arts, Humanities, Design and Media, Thursday 13 September
Last updated Wednesday 5 September 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/E-Marketing Team.