- For an episode from a TV or radio series, use the same format as for a chapter in a book, but list the writer and director in the author position and the producer in the editor position
- Reference to series title in text, just give year of publication in brackets after their name
- No reference to the series title in text, include title of film/date in brackets.
- Year of release (in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Episode title
- Television or Radio series episode [in square brackets] followed by a full stop
- Producer of the series in format: initial/s, surname
- The word Producer (in round brackets) followed by a comma
- Title of the series (italics) followed by a full stop
- Place of production: Publisher. (i.e. transmitting organisation and channel, where appropriate)
|In The ascent of money, Ferguson (2008) makes the point that…
Ferguson, N. (Writer & Presenter) & Pennick, A. (Director). (2008). Blowing bubbles [Television series episode]. In M. Fall (Producer), The ascent of money. London, England: C4.