- For an episode from tv or radio series, use the same format as for a chapter in a book, but list the writer and director in the author position and the producer in the editor position
- Reference to series title in text, just give year of publication in brackets after their name.
- No reference to the series title in text, include title of film/date in brackets
- Writer or presenter & director
- Year of release (in round brackets) followed by a full stop
- Programme title
- Television or radio series episode [in square brackets] followed by a full stop
- Producer of the series in format: initial/s, surname
- The word Producer in round brackets.
- Title of the series (italics)
- Place of production and Publisher (i.e. transmitting organisation and channel, where appropriate)
|In The ascent of money, Ferguson (2008) makes the point that…..
Ferguson, N. (Writer & Presenter) & Pennick, A. (Director). (2008). Blowing bubbles [Television series episode]. In M. Fall (Producer), The ascent of money. London: C4.