University of Huddersfield Logo


Postgraduate students may have to obtain ‘ATAS clearance’ before applying for a student visa, for certain taught Master’s, Master’s by research or PhD degrees. You will be told if this is the case in your offer letter and full details can be found via these ATAS web pages.

This applies to the following courses:

  • MSc Automotive Engineering
  • MSc Engineering Control Systems and Instrumentation
  • MSc Mechanical Engineering
  • MSc Mechanical Engineering Design
Last updated Friday 25 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/E-Marketing Team.

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©