- a final year student or recent graduate who wants to be even more employable?
- in a job and seeking to progress your career?
- wanting to change careers or find a new job?
- ambitious to become an expert in your field?
As an alumnus, you may be entitled to:
- free advice on postgraduate study options
- a postgraduate progression bursary (conditions apply)
A recent national survey showed that having a postgraduate qualification from the University of Huddersfield significantly increases someone's average salary compared to having only an undergraduate degree. It also showed that Huddersfield postgraduates’ average salaries were higher than the national average.
We put this down to our focus on employability in our degree subjects.
Search for a postgraduate degree or find out more information about further study at the University.
If you graduated within the past three years, contact the University’s Careers and Employability Service to discuss postgraduate study options or any other career ideas.
In addition to one-to-one appointments, they offer e-guidance in case you can't make it on to campus.