University of Huddersfield Logo

Certificates and transcripts

The University's Registry Office handles all enquiries relating to certificates and transcripts.

Sometimes a recruitment agency or future employer may want a letter to confirm your previous study as part of a job recruitment exercise. The Registry Office also handles these requests. Anyone asking us to verify your qualifications will need your written permission.

Last updated Monday 5 January 2015
Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/E-Marketing Team.

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©