Promote your business
If you are looking to promote your business or expand your professional network, your community of over 33,000 fellow alumni is a valuable resource.
Here are some of the ways that your business can reach out to both current and former students.
- Appear in our publicity material. Does your business employ our placement students or graduates? If so, we may be able to feature it in our prospectus or on our web pages.
- Offer presentations to specific groups of students, or general sessions open to all current students.
- Come on to campus to deliver employability skills sessions to students. We particularly welcome alumni focusing on the skills required for work which students need to develop in addition to their academic study.
- Get involved in our Career Mentoring Network.
- Attend a range of professional networking events.
- Join us on LinkedIn, the social network for professional engagement. Having the University of Huddersfield Alumni Society as one of your groups on LinkedIn can enhance your profile and expand your network. Please note this group does not allow advertising of goods and services.
We are always keen to hear from alumni who have set up their own business or who have applied their degree to achieve career success.
Get in touch and we will help you celebrate your achievements and inspire others.
Please contact the Alumni Office to discuss your ideas!
Your feedback has been sent to the University Web/E-Marketing Team.